The importance of CAD standards has not been more apparent than in today’s competitive industry. When designs are drafted within the boundaries of a corporate standard, it reduces liability, saves time and reduces the risks of delivering inaccurate designs. Corporate Montage has assisted many organisations in defining, documenting and executing CAD standards in the drafting office.
Integration of CAD standards into the CAD interface, combined with complete documentation is the best way to achieve drawing consistency, eliminate needless setup time and manual checking processes.
Developing CAD standards is not an easy task, but by partnering with Corporate Montage, you can be assured that the process will be swift and effective. The benefits from integrating standards into work processes is endless. For example, it will ensure integrity of your designs, provide uniformity, increase efficiency and productivity, integrate new users faster and improves the bottom line.
What does Corporate Montage offer?
- On-site analysis and evaluation of your current CAD operations to evaluate requirements
- Conduct a DGN standards Audit
- Introduce CADconform to streamline workflows
in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Create processes to enable consultant submissions to adhere to standards
- Provide a turnkey solution with CADconform
- Establish a CAD standard defined by your organisation and/or clients
- Detailed programs and documentation defining steps required to implement CAD standards in the organisation
- Training for users and administrators
Using these Corporate Montage services means you are getting a complete package that is guaranteed. Take advantage of our tried and trusted products, the expertise of our specialist team and the support of a company that is committed to providing the best all-round service. Achieve a seamless and efficient CAD environment today.
Contact Corporate Montage today to discuss your CAD Standards requirements or for more information on CAD standards.